ZEST MERCHANDISE at TPI Group are looking for a fresh creative Customer Service Sales Executive to join our Zesty Team!
This new role is a client facing one so we are looking for someone friendly, passionate and energetic.
It will also involve supplier liaise, new product development, sourcing and admin so someone with good PC skills, attention to detail and drive for efficiency would also be attracted to this role.
It’s multi-faceted so loads of opportunity to learn & develop for the right person.
The promotional merchandise industry is an exciting, fast-paced, fun environment. The team at Zest are small but mighty and we work alongside our many colleagues in TPI Group, together driving solutions for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years Sales, Account Management or Customer Service experience.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral and presentation.
- A creative mind with ability to generate ideas and solutions alongside pitches & presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines as required.
- Promotional merchandise industry experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Part-time would be considered for candidates matching our criteria.
If you are interested in this exciting role please forward your c.v. along with a cover letter detailing your suitability to email@example.com before close of business on Friday, 17th February 2017.
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience & hours.
Established in 1990, TPI are an innovative marketing communications company. A Deloitte Best Managed Company winner for the past four years, the company employs over 130 staff mainly located at its state of the art facility & HQ in Font House, Lucan, Dublin West.
Zest Merchandise is the division of TPI Group who specialise in the design, sourcing, manufacture & fulfilment of quality branded promotional products. We have offices in Dublin & the UK.